E1 – Entry 1 into the world of analog sound.
E1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is aiming to deliver a great sound experience on a limited budget, hand made in Europe. It doesn‘t matter if you are a beginner, returnee or experienced vinyl fan. Our Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti skating by our experienced technicians in the factory provides you the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favourite records.
A deep understanding for sound quality.
Elliptical stylus for detailed response
Supplied with an Ortofon OM 5E Moving Magnet cartridge, featuring an elliptical diamond stylus tip; this is a true hi-fi playback system with no corners cut.
Made in EU
A new affordable marvel
Made in Europe by a turntable factory with decades of experience.
Jaw dropping design – Rich & Lively Sound
The stylish CNC-machined composite fibre plinth, available in high gloss black, high gloss white or walnut finish, is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low friction 8,6“ aluminium tonearm is optimized for the high quality Ortofon OM5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti- resonant platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance despite such an affordable price.
In the box:
- E1 with Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- Directly soldered RCA Phono Cable (1,23m)
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
E1 comes in three different versions.
Choose what’s right for you!
Normal or special?
Standard version> Hear it ...
Phono Preamp> ... feel it
|Speed||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Wow & Flutter||33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%|
|Platter||300 mm with felt mat|
|Effective arm length||218.5mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||7.0 g|
|Included accessories||Dustcover, feltmat, 7" single adapter|
|Dimensions||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||3.5 kg net|
|Power Consumption||4.5 Watts max|
|Power Supply||15V DC / 0,8A power supply|
“Warm sound quality and retro aesthetics define this device“
• Pro-Ject’s E1 BT turntable makes vinyl more approachable.
• It is also designed to easily connect directly to an amplifier that either has a phonograph stage or does not.
• This turntable is great if you want to stream vinyl to your backyard party or deputize guests to DJ while you tend bar.
• The sound quality is warm rather than overly bright, and high note details come through crisply.
• The E1 pulls that essence from every record we tested.
• Aesthetically, the Pro-Ject has advantages with a clear, dampened acrylic dust cover that lowers softly into place and stays open and out of the way when you’re swapping records.
“It continues to make high-performance Hi-Fi as affordable as possible“