Plug & Play Entry Level Turntable with built-in Phono Preamp & BT transmitter
A turntable for everyone – Handmade in Europe!
The E1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first E-Line turntable, aiming to deliver a great sound experience on a limited budget, hand made in Europe. It doesn‘t matter if you are a beginner, returnee or experienced vinyl fan. The E1 won‘t disappoint you! Our Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti skating by our experienced technicians in the factory provides you the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favourite records. The new E1 is available in three different versions to fit everyone‘s needs. All three models are equipped with an 33/45 RPM electronic speed switch.
The stylish CNC-machined composite fibre plinth, available in high gloss black, high gloss white or walnut finish, is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low friction 8,6“ aluminium tonearm is optimized for the high quality Ortofon OM5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti- resonant platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance despite such an affordable price.
The E1 BT adds wireless connectivity to the built-in phono preamplifier. Connect your turntable wirelessly via the BT 5.2 transmitter to your BT speaker, -headphones, or -amplifier.
In the box:
- E1 with Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- Gold-plated RCA Phono Cable (1,23m)
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- E1 incl. built in switchable Phono Preamp & BT transmitter
- aptX™ HD and aptX™ Adaptive
- Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio supports robust, high resolution Bluetooth wireless audio
- Reworked tonearm design & new headshell
- Anti-resonant ABS polymer main platter
- Ortofon quality OM5e cartridge
- High quality phono cables (1,23 m)
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Silicon belt with optimum damping
- Handmade in Europe
|Speed||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Wow & Flutter||33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%|
|Signal to noise||65dB|
|Platter||300 mm with felt mat|
|Effective arm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||7.0 g|
|Included accessories||Dust cover, 7" single adapter|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watts max|
|Power Supply||15V DC / 0,8A power supply|
|Dimensions||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||3,5 kg net|
“Warm sound quality and retro aesthetics define this device“
• Pro-Ject’s E1 BT turntable makes vinyl more approachable.
• It is also designed to easily connect directly to an amplifier that either has a phonograph stage or does not.
• This turntable is great if you want to stream vinyl to your backyard party or deputize guests to DJ while you tend bar.
• The sound quality is warm rather than overly bright, and high note details come through crisply.
• The E1 pulls that essence from every record we tested.
• Aesthetically, the Pro-Ject has advantages with a clear, dampened acrylic dust cover that lowers softly into place and stays open and out of the way when you’re swapping records.
“It continues to make high-performance Hi-Fi as affordable as possible“