Plug & Play Entry Level Turntable
A turntable for everyone – Handmade in Europe!
The E1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first E-Line turntable, aiming to deliver a great sound experience on a limited budget, hand made in Europe. It doesn‘t matter if you are a beginner, returnee or experienced vinyl fan. The E1 won‘t disappoint you! Our Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti skating by our experienced technicians in the factory provides you the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favourite records. The new E1 is available in three different versions to fit everyone‘s needs. All three models are equipped with an 33/45 RPM electronic speed switch.
The stylish CNC-machined composite fibre plinth, available in high gloss black, high gloss white or walnut finish, is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low friction 8,6“ aluminium tonearm is optimized for the high quality Ortofon OM5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti- resonant platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance despite such an affordable price.
In the box:
- E1 with Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- Directly soldered RCA Phono Cable (1,23m)
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- 3 available E1 models: Standard, BT and Phono
- Reworked tonearm design & new headshell
- Anti-resonant ABS polymer main platter
- Ortofon quality OM5e cartridge
- High quality phono cables (1,23 m)
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Silicon belt with optimum damping
- Handmade in Europe
|Speed||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%|
|Wow & Flutter||33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%|
|Signal to noise||65dB|
|Platter||300 mm with felt mat|
|Effective arm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||7.0 g|
|Included accessories||Dust cover, 7" single adapter|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watts max|
|Power Supply||15V DC / 0,8A power supply|
|Dimensions||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||3,5 kg net|
“I can highly recommend the E1 as an affordable first turntable”
• In essence, the E1 presents an engaging and lively sound that will have any new or returning vinyl lover eager to hear more.
• Where the E1 really shines is in delivering great vinyl playback at an extremely attractive price.
“It continues to make high-performance Hi-Fi as affordable as possible“