Uncompromised heavyweight design combined with high-end features. The big brother of our X1 sets new standards.
Real high-end features.
Azimuth & VTA
The X2 comes with fully adjustable Azimuth & VTA. It offers you the possibility to modify your X2 as you want it.
Pick it 2M Silver
This cartridge uses internal silver plated copper coils, which guarantees outstanding sonic results! The X2 is available with or without the Pick it 2M Silver.
2 kg Platter
Resonance free acryl
The perfect platform to place your precious vinyl records, guaranteeing absolute reliability in its performance and sonic character.
High precision motor control
A sophisticated DC/AC generator board generates clean and stable power to drive the motor. Easily change speed with the push of only a single button.
Damped & height adjustable
The three height adjustable damped aluminium feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
9'' Carbon-Aluminium Tonearm
Finished as a one-piece, with no resonance-inducing headshell, the X2 can also be set for azimuth and VTA adjustment. The tonearm is then supplied with a TPE-damped counterweight.
Semi-balanced RCA cable
To guarantee a perfect connection to your amp you will find a high-quality phono RCA cable in the box. Our Connect it E is a semi-balanced, low-capacitance cable, with superior shielding.
Choose your finish.
|Speed||33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.30% 45: 0.25%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0.15% 45: 0.13%|
|Platter||20mm thick, 1.5 kg heavy acryl|
|Main bearing||stainless steel/brass|
|Tonearm||8,6” carbon/aluminium sandwich|
|Effective arm length||218,5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||10,0g|
|Tracking force range||0 - 30mN|
|Included accessories||15volts DC /0,8A power supply, Dust cover, Connect it E Phono cable, feltmat|
|Power consumption||5,0 watts max /< 0.3 watt standby|
|Dimensions||415 x 125 x 335 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||7 kg net / 9.5 kg gross weight|
“The big X1… is something else”
• What will please you from the first moment is the sound.
• The X2 is quiet and provides a solid base for both the record and the tonearm / cartridge system. It accurately reads the groove and “brings out” a very attractive stereo image, with good width and many details, which is clearly defined, stable and with good depth.
• The sense of stability that the X2 has, wins you over.
• What I heard was a combination of good range and very good low control.
• It sounds fast, rich and controlled, which gives a sense of flow to the rhythm and creates a very pleasant soundstage.
• In the mids, it has good resolution, bright and relaxed presence with very good detail retrieval. Soloists, choirs, large groups of strings and wind instruments are effortlessly reproduced, of course, with a strong presence.
• there was a good sense of extention, and the sound was pleasantly bright and relaxing, with good transient speed (thus rendering good microdynamics) and a slightly darker character, which emphasized presence and ensured that the set never sounded harsh or hard.[pdf]
The Legend Lives
• The X2 sparkled during the listening test
• The picking of the guitar chords sounded wonderfully flowing and floaty.
• The system reproduced the impulses powerfully, precisely, and quickly.
• The X2 lured the details of the string and wind instruments out of the groove wonderfully. That was a sovereign performance.
• Our test candidate X2 behaved proverbially, solid as a rock.
• The turntable-tonearm combination played well above its price range in every way.
“More detailed and expressive, with a more emotional presentation”
• The presentation is clear, light, detailed, and transparent, but at the same time large.
• There is a correct sense of rhythm. There is an attention to detail and intonation. You can hear an instrument‘s character, sound and recording well. You can focus on nuances.
• The sound is very detailed with volume and air. Sheer scale explodes confidently into the room – brightly, expressively, cheerfully.
• The bass turned out to be large but even slightly softened, enveloping, and textured.
• The mid-tones are rich with no sense of stiffness.
• Treble is differentiated, bright, but not harsh or fatiguing.
• The general mood is sparkling, perky, joyful.
• Bass turned out to be surprisingly tight.[pdf]