Ground it E
Ground it E is a stable and height-adjustable platform for turntables, that will reduce negative effects of potential surface vib-rations significantly. The use of Ground it E is very simple: Do not place your turntable directly on surfaces such as furniture or shelves that may be vibration sensitive, but place it on Ground it equipment bases. All Ground it bases will improve the sonic performance, so a pleasant, natural reproduction of vinyl music will be possible. The playback quality of a turntable placed on Ground it E will benefit because of improved dynamics and coherent timing. The ambient acoustic of the recording venue will sound much clearer and contoured, so music playback appears to be more realistic, authentic and expressive.
- Support platform for many turntables or other equipment
- Prevents the transmission of vibrations
- Heavy-weight MDF
- Conical feet with damping ring
- Height adjustable
- Combinable with Cover it E and Cover it RPM 1/3 Carbon
- High gloss piano finish
|Dimensions||480 x 51 x 390 mm spike feet incl.|
I highly recommend it
• The Ground-it infused the midrange with air and space.
• It also added tonal balance in terms of balancing the bass and upper frequencies.
• The bottom line was confidantly neutral in the sonic presentation.
• It was notable how much the instruments appeared to spread out and find room for themselves to perform at their best.
• I like this a lot and I highly recommend it. Thumbs up!
“Things start to become more performative“
• The Debut Carbon Evo is already one of the most effectively isolated turntables at the price, but the company offers ways to further improve on this.
• This is a solid MDF plinth mounted on spiked feet that supports the entire turntable. This works best when used on an already reasonably well-isolated surface, where it drops the noise floor and improves bass definition.[pdf]