Speaker Box 5 S2
Compact 2-way monitor speaker
Reference bookshelf speakers made in Europe!
The Speaker Box 5 S2 is characterized by its spacious and detailed sound. A 25 mm silk dome tweeter delivers cristal clear highs, the 130 mm fiberglass cone gives full-bodied and lush mids as well as punchy and tight bass.
The noble wooden chassis come in two high quality wooden (walnut and eucalyptus) and five satin painted (black, white, yellow, green & blue) finishes. The Speaker Box 5 S2 is manufactured only with the highest quality materials and to 100% in Europe. Only high quality materials were used when Speaker Box 5 S2 was created. A very special, restistant and ecofriendly glue has been used to hold the cabinet together and to avoid any leakage.
The recommended amplifier power is rated between 10 – 150 watt RMS, where it applies as for every speaker: the higher the power of an amplifier the less distortion can be found at lower volumes. Amplifiers with less power are driven to their limits faster at lower volumes, while having more distortion when reaching their peak, this can harm any loudspeaker!
Scope of delivery:
- 2x Speaker Box 5 S2
- 2x speaker grill black
- 1x pair of gloves
- Audiophile bass-reflex design
- Sophisticated internal bracing
- Ultra stiff non resonating MDF cabinet
- Audiophile direct-wired crossover - no PCB!
- Lead free solder
- Ecofriendly glue from Kleiberit
- Finishes in 4 options
- Acoustically transparent front cover with magnetic attachment
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Handmade in Europe
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||88 dB|
|Recommended amplifier power||10 to 150 Watts|
|Tweeter||25 mm Ø silk-dome|
|Woofer||130 mm Ø fiberglass cone|
|Frequency response||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal impedance||8 Ohms|
|Dimensions W x H x D||160 x 271 x 215 mm|
See what Andrew had to say about the Speaker Box 5 S2!
“I’m really, really, really – I said it 3x – happy to recommend the Speaker Box 5 S2 – I love them!”
• Overall everything was reproduced as it should be – in an incredibly pleasant way – like only top speakers can.
“So much music in such a small volume“
• This speaker does not hold the music, it carries it, brings it to life, shares it.
Yes, we recommend to operate them without covers, as the delicate treble can spread absolutely freely. Our almost acoustically transparent speaker grilles only serve as protection against outer influences (e.g. pets).