Align it DS3
Cartridge alignment tool with 3 different geometries
Simple and effective alignment tool
Align it DS3 is one of the easiest yet most effective alignment tools available. With it you can adjust and align your cartridges with ease. It comes with detailed instructions and background knowledge to equip you with all the information you need to maximise your vinyl playback.
Different to many other alignment protractors the Align it DS3 traces the whole path of the tonearm from the outer to the inner null-point. This is great for beginners and professionals alike, as it makes alignment much more comfortable. You do not need to constantly rotate your turntable‘s platter when going from outer to inner nullpoint while aligning your cartridge. The Align it DS3 stays fixed in position and you do not need to worry about getting the position right each time. This is the advantage of tracing the whole tonearm arc on the protractor.
Choose one of the 3 most popular alignment geometries printed on the Align it DS3. Each geometry has different advantages:
- Baerwald: Excellent allrounder that many people choose to start their alignment journey with.
- Löfgren B: Maximises tracking in the middle area of your vinyl record, resulting in the lowest average distortion.
- Stevenson: Maximises tracking at the start and very end of the record.
Align it DS3 is suitable for all Pro-Ject turntables and many other manufacturer‘s turntables and tonearms depending on their pivot to spindle distance.
- Suitable for all Pro-Ject turntables
- All adjustments on one tool: Overhang, azimuth and tangentiality
- 3 different geometries: Baerwald, Löfgren B, Stevenson
- Alignment curves for 8,6“, 9“, 10“ and 12“ tonearms
- Suitable for other manufacturer‘s tonearms*
- Detailed alignment instructions and guidance on how to choose the geometry that suits your listening habits most!
- Made in Europe
|Baerwald, Löfgren B, Stevenson
|Suitable for tonearms with the following pivot to spindle distance*:
|200 mm (used on Pro-Ject 8,6” tonearms)
|212 mm (used on Pro-Ject 9” tonearms)
|238 mm (used on Pro-Ject 10” tonearms)
|291,6 mm (used on Pro-Ject 12” tonearms)