Functional and easy to use sound improvement!
Upgrade your Debut or 1Xpression turntable to „Esprit“-standards. Acryl it is made from acrylic with satinised surface and brings a more liquid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
The change is easily made: just exchange your metal platter for Acryl it. Unlike metal platters, where you will need to place a felt met between record and platter to damp metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic surface, with nothing in between. Acryl it is able to improve overall performance significantly!
- Suitable for Debut and 1Xpression turntables
- Substitutes metal platter
- Inert material avoids resonances
- Dent for label implemented
- Ideal for use with Clamp it
- Audiophile sound tuning
- Optical upvaluation
|Material||acrylic with satined surface|
|Weight||1,3 kg net|
“It manages to dig so much more out of the groove.“
• With it fitted, there is an appreciable and immediate improvement in fine detail and clarity. Even on a perfectly flat record, the Clamp IT demonstrates an immediate and tangible benefit.
• These advantages are boosted further by the Debut Alu Sub Platter Upgrade and Acryl IT Acrylic Platter Upgrade that are available separately, but really do their best work as pair.
• The way the upgraded turntable handles music is more spacious, detailed and effortless than the stock deck is able to manage.[pdf]
Audio Advisor reviews the Acryl it
US, 12. 2018
Upgrade your Pro-Ject Debut, Debut Carbon, or Xpression turntable to "Esprit"-standards with the Acryl it platter. Acryl it improves overall performance significantly!
Read more at https://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?[pdf]