Vinyl Cleaner VC-S
Cleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
Extremely capable wet cleaning machine that removes dirt and dust from your valuable records
VC-S is a radical new development. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this pricerange:
It is super powerful and cleans a record in 1 max 2 rotations (best is 1 turn forward, 1 turn backward)
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than usual cleaning machines do. The result is a much faster cleaning of records as well as much cleaner and 100% dry records with NO residual humidity!
A new type of clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label!!
Robust metal arm, which is easy to use, mechanically stable fixing! (no springs)
Big container (2,5 l) for used fluid, that shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid. Discharging of used fluid is extremely easy to do.
Newly developed vinyl cleaning concentrate Wash it offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear as well as stylus wear is signaficantly reduced.
- Complete ready to start package for wet vinyl cleaning
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Exhaustion of cleaning liquid from record
- Completely dry record in 1 or 2 complete rotations
- Cleaning fluid includes anti-static remedy
- Label protection is done by waterproof clamp
- Accessory package includes brush, vinyl cleaning fluid
- Optional lid (holes for hinges are pre-drilled)
|Nominal speed||30 r.p.m.|
|Power consumption||230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 335 x 280 mm (fully assembled)|
|Weight||10,5 kg (netto)|
|Fuse 230V/120V||T5A / T6A|
Analog Planet reviews the Vinyl Cleaner VC-S
A well-thought out, extremely well-made wet vacuum type machine.
What's great about this machine:
1) It is quiet plus has powerful suction (1-2 revolutions) and features a metal vacuum tube
3) The platter-less design clamps the record and covers the label
4) The chassis is MDF not particle board
5) The drain is vented and has a spent fluid gauge