Premium record cleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
The VC-S2 ALU takes record cleaning to new levels. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this pricerange:
The aluminium surface of the VC-S2 ALU is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-S2 ALU is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process. The improved motor will last for a long and extended lifetime.
A new aluminium clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
A large internal container (2,5 liters) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash-IT cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid.
Our eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
The aluminium enclosure of the VC-S2 ALU exemplifies the high-end build-quality, and makes your new record cleaner a long-lasting investment. The increased size allows for quieter operation and improved handling of the record and cleaning liquid application processes. With many practical Features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-S2 ALU effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records
- New cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm alu, 4mm PE, 0,4mm alu) for quieter operation
- Aluminium surface is able to withstand cleaning fluid spill without compromising the chassis
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Cleaningarm for 7" records optionally available
- Superior motor for long lifetime
- 2,5l tank that almost never needs to be emptied
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free in 1 - 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid effeciently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
- New aluminium clamp prevents damage from cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality for improved ease of use
|Cleaning speed||30 r.p.m.|
|Included accessories||Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Aluminium clamp, Wash it (100ml), 500ml mixing bottle, Power cable|
|Power consumption||230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||415 x 325 x 272 mm (fully assembled)|
|Weight||8,0 kg (netto)|
The records become dazzlingly shiny
• Big advantage: The aluminum housing of the Pro-Ject is moisture resistant.
• The Pro-Ject works with a high-quality “suction arm” machined entirely of aluminum.
• All switches are situated on the side instead of on the surface. An innovative choice because the actual process with the cleaning fluid can be messy business. The details on this machine are thought-out and practical.
• Clever, high-quality washing machine with practical details, excellent cleaning results, offering a complete package solution. Highly recommended.[pdf]
Excellent value for money given the competition – a must have accessory
The drive motor achieves a full revolution within two seconds so is very quick compared to the competition on the market.
… In every case, there was a definite improvement as you would expect.
The Pro-Ject VC-2S ALU works extremely well within its design parameters and for a vacuum machine is does a thorough job.
I feel the new VC-2S ALU is worth the extra investment and …
is exceedingly good value compared to the competition.
Easy to use and does what it is supposed to do efficiently.[pdf]
Sound Matters reviews the VC-S2 ALU
Pro-Ject’s best performing record cleaning machine to-date. Designing simple, high-quality products at a fair price is what Pro-Ject do best. Your ears (and your stylus) will thank you.