Compact record cleaning machine
The VC-E is a compact and very affordable record cleaning machine. Regardless of its size and price, the VC-E offers a lot of features:
The aluminium surface of the VC-E is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-E is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process.
A clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
Our eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
If you are looking for a compact and yet affordable record cleaning machine, the VC-E is definitely your choice.
- Compact, new cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm Aluminium, 4mm PE, 0,4mm Aluminium)
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free
- 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- 7" records cleaning arm optionally available
- Completely dry record in 1 or 2 complete rotations
- Eco-friendly cleaning fluid effeciently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
- Clamp seales record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label
|Cleaning speed||30 r.p.m.|
|Included accessories||Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Plastic clamp, Wash it (100 ml), Power cable|
|Power connection||110/120 or 230/240 Volt|
|50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||310 x 266 x 210 mm|
|Weight||6,5 kg (netto)|
“Highly affordable and effective record cleaning machine“
• I really like Pro-Ject’s Wash-It solution, and I use it as part of my cleaning arsenal (particularly as it’s alcohol-free and safe to use on shellac records).
• The VC-E is a highly affordable and effective record-cleaning machine.
• I picked up a VC-E for its compact design and powerful cleaning capability and didn’t look back.
• It makes light work of thoroughly cleaning my used record finds, resulting in audibly cleaner playback.
EISA Best Product 2020 – 2021
Spearheading the vinyl revival and offering turntables that are as affordable as they are good, Pro-Ject is now turning its attention to the care of our precious LP collection with the VC-E compact record washer. The VC-E is indeed small, inexpensive, and nimble. Thanks to its 30 revolutions per minute, each disc should be cleaned after a few turns. It is securely held in place by a clamp that also protects the label from moisture. In the end, the suction arm effectively removes liquid and dirt from the disc. And that means less noise as well as reduced wear and tear on the needle and vinyl, and on top of that, even significantly better sound from your favorite LPs.
Clean as a whistle
• The vacuum motor worked excellently during our test so that the record dried after only one or two revolutions maximum - and was nice and clean.
• It‘s cheap, it‘s compact.
• Pro-Ject offers very high value: top assembly, top cleaning result – what more could you want?