Juke Box E
Audiophile “All-in-one Plug & Play“ turntable system
Bluetooth & line input with included power amplifier!
Juke Box E is a record player, phono stage, Bluetooth receiver, line pre-amplifier and power amplifier in one, requiring only a pair of speakers to make a complete system. If you thought that a starter turntable system is complicated to set up, Juke Box E proves the contrary. This belt-drive deck offers the fastest possible installation process because it comes pre-adjusted out of the box and offers superb sound quality. Tracking force and anti-skating is pre adjusted for the pre-mounted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge.
The Juke Box Highpower Supply is available optionally. It features up to 50% more peak power output, increasing dynamic and bass response. The true ground connection over a 3 pin power plug can dramatically reduce hum and noise under critical power conditions.
In the box:
- Juke Box E with Ortofon OM 5E cartridge
- Remote control incl. batteries
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- Allen key, stylus pressure gauge, gloves
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- High contrast display on top
- Bluetooth and 1 line input
- Line record output
- Gold plated sockets
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- Special feet for effective decoupling
- IR remote control included
- Colour options: HG Black, HG White, HG Red
|Power output||2 x 50 Wats (4 Ohm)|
|Outputs||Speakers, Line out (fixed), Phono out|
|Inputs||Bluetooth, 1x Line (analogue)|
|Speed||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.8% 45: 0.7%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0.29% 45: 0.27%|
|Platter||300 mm particleboard with felt mat|
|Main bearing||Stainless steel in bronze bushing|
|Effective arm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for mass||3 - 5.5g (pre-mounted)|
|Tracking force range||0 - 25mN (OM5e 18mN pre-adjusted)|
|Included accessory||Power supply, dust cover, remote control|
|Power consumption||110W max|
|Dimensions||415 x 118 x 334mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||5 kg net|
Welcome the music centre to the 21st century
• Juke Box E has detail, dynamism and warmth to spare.
• Has enough in the way of insight and drive to make even tiny 128kbps Spotify files sound big and bold.
• True plug’n’play music-centre convenience without sacrificing any of the stuff that makes vinyl so enjoyable in the first place.
What Hi-Fi awarded the Juke Box E
UK, Yearbook 2018
Mix that ease of use with a fantastic sonic performance and your have a terrific turntable product for the times.
Original review see: https://www.whathifi.com/pro-ject/juke-box-e/review
SoundStage!simplife reviews the Juke Box E
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the sound. It was a delight to listen to and use, and a wonderful way to get a real stereo system into spaces where piles of gear and yards of cables aren’t welcome.