Essential III RecordMaster
Audiophile „Best Buy“ turntable for digital audio recording!
Essential III RecordMaster – the first choice for quality recording your vinyl!
Essential III RecordMaster follows what the Debut RecordMaster‘s have prebuilt. It is for everyone who wants to digitalize all his treasures for listening pleasures on the go! Simply connect your Essential III RecordMaster to a PC or Mac and record your vinyl. It outputs send high quality digital signals via the USB socket, making sure to catch all the love that is packed into a 12“ LP or a 7“ single!
Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III RecordMaster delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover. Essential III RecordMaster comes in the aesthetic high-gloss colors black, red and white.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Built-in USB output to record on your PC/Mac
- Speed Box built-in
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
|Speed||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.70% 45: 0.60%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Platter||300 mm MDF & felt mat (0,8kg)|
|Main platter bearing spindle||Stainless steel|
|Effective tonearm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearmmass||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for masses||3 - 5.5 g|
|Tracking force range||0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Outputs||RCA Line, RCA Phono|
|Included accessories||Power supply, dust cover|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watt max|
|Dimensions (lid closed)||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (lid open, 90°)||420 x 365 x 405mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without lid)||420 x 95 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||6.0 kg net|
Stereoplay reviews the Essential III Record Master
The Essential III Record Master shows us that a turntable today has a lot more features than just a few years ago: With the built-in A / D converter, the Record Master can convert the analog information of the record into bits and bytes. The Essential III convinces in every aspect.