Essential III Digital
Audiophile „Best Buy“ turntable with digital output
Essential III – a modern classic with great sound at an attractive price!
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III comes in the aesthetic highgloss colors black, red and white.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Optical output on back!
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
|Nominal speeds||33/45 r.p.m.|
|Speed variance||33: 0.70% 45: 0.60%|
|Wow and flutter||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Platter||300 mm MDF & felt mat (0.8kg)|
|Main bearing||Stainless steel|
|Effective tonearm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearm mass||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for mass||3 - 5.5 g|
|Tracking force range||0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Output||RCA Line, RCA Phono|
|Included accessories||Power supply, dust cover|
|Power consumption||4.5 W|
|Dimensions (lid closed)||415 x 112 x 335 mm (W x H x D)|
|Dimensions (lid open, 90°)||415 x 365 x 390mm (W x H x D)|
|Dimensions (without lid)||415 x 95 x 330 mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||5,0 kg net|