High-end damping feet
Effectively prevents transmission of unwanted vibration!
Audio components can be sensitive to mechanical vibration, which limits their high fidelity performance. To keep it from your valuable equipment, Absorb it feet are the perfect solution. Especially designed for turntables, all disc players, tube amplifiers and other components, which might be sensistive to vibrancy and are positioned on high vibrating surfaces like glass, thin wood panels and metal. Place Absorb it underneath the original feet of each unit and transmission of vibration will be avoided. With Absorb it you can play up to 30% louder without the risk of acoustical feedback.
Typically surfaces are excited by speakers, subwoofers or simply by low frequency emission caused by traffic of cars and trains and transformers. Almost all feet of audio devices, like turntables, amplifiers, disc players are not designed for sufficiently isolating from frequency ranges, that really matter. Absorb it consists of hightech synthetic rubber material, that dampens a wide frequency range from infrasonic to 500 Hz and therefore effectively prevents transmission of structure-born sound. It works like an electronic „subsonic“ filter, but without having their assets and drawbacks. It is solidly built and can be used for any sensitive equipment with 3 or 4 feet and even with high mass units up to 64 kg!
- Special absorber feet in stylish metal housing
- Made from high-tech synthetic rubber material
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
- Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
- Especially for CD players, turntables & tube amplifiers
- Package includes 4 pieces
- Effective decoupling
- Colour options: black or silver
|Suitable weight||up to 16 kg net for each foot|
|up to 48 kg maximum using 3 feet|
|up to 64 kg maximum using 4 feet|
|height of outer housing||25 mm|
|Total height increase||20 mm|
Expand the soundstage
• The Absorb-it feet take a more global view at high frequency noise.
• They expand the soundstage in general.
• There’s more space around the band.