12" precision tonearm with carbon-fibre armtube/headshell
The tonearm’s design efficiently leads parasitic vibrations away from the cartridge into the mounting board, guarantees the precise tracing of the record groove by the needle and also facilitates fine adjustment of vertical and horizontal tracing.
The tonearm Pro-Ject 12cc fits on turntables or tonearm boards with mounting hole according to Linn Standard.
- Conical carbon-fibre armtube avoids standing wave reflections
- Inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ballraces
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle)
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
- Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring
- Linn standard mount
- Available with 5-pole standard socket, flying leads or terminal with phono sockets and earth screw