12" precision tonearm with carbon-fibre armtube
The tonearm’s design efficiently leads parasitic vibrations away from the cartridge into the mounting board,
guarantees the precise tracing of the record groove by the needle and also facilitates fine adjustment of vertical
and horizontal tracing
- The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
- Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
- Inverted bearing design with four ABEC7 spec ballraces.
- Arm bearing housing of solid ring type. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
- Sorbothane® -damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
- Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- Straight armtube reduces toe-in error.
- Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit arm height.
- The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets
- Available with 5-pole standard socket, flying leads or terminal with phono sockets and earth screw
|Headshell||0.5” (12.7 mm) standard|
|Mounting distance||291.6 mm (platter - tonearm base)|
|Supplied counterweights||suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 7 g, 6 - 9 g, 8 - 12 g or 10 - 15 g|
|Optional counterweights||suitable for cartridges weighing between 15 - 20 g or 17 - 22 g|
|Downforce range||10 - 35 mN|
|Effective length||12” (304.8 mm)|
|Effective mass||10.5 g|
|Weight||271 g (without counterweight)|