VT-E BT R and VT-E BT LVertical, wireless „Plug & Play“ turntable
• Vertical standing or wall mount option included
• Choose “R” (right-handed) or “L” (left-handed) version
• Instant playback with super-easy setup
• Bluetooth output for wireless use
• Record clamp for secure record fixing
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
• Special mechanism for perfect tracking in vertical position
• High quality RCA interconnect included
• Colour options: High-gloss Black, White or Red
Audiophile, wireless “Plug & Play” turntable with easiest possible vertical set-up including wall-mount option!
A turntable set-up does not need to be complicated like rocket-science, our VT-E BT turntable proves that. This good sounding belt-driven deck offers 2 versions for left– and right-handed users. The fastest possible installation process is made possible, because it comes pre-adjusted out of the box. No further set-up is needed. Tracking force and anti-skating are carefully set. The VT-E BT turntable can be positioned on a table or mounted on a wall. For further ease of use, it comes with a phono pre-amplifier and Bluetooth transmitter. So even a wireless solution is possible! You can use both Bluetooth and RCA output at the same time. VT-E BT, the world’s first wireless turntable, is available in black, red or white high gloss colour.
SRP: € 450,00
Question: Why can't I connect my VT-E BT to my Bluetooth-Receiver?
Answer: VT-E BT automatically connects to the receiver in your room that receives the strongest signal. If there are too many other Bluetooth devices (Smartphone, PC, etc) around it may result in connection problems. In that case please turn off all other Bluetooth devices that may affect the connection. If there are some devices which you can't turn off (e.g. your neighbours Smartphone) position the receiver as close to VT-E BT as possible.
Question: Why is my music stuttering when I want to listen to it via Bluetooth?
Answer: Possible causes for stuttering music are: other conflicting Bluetooth devices or WiFi, which sends on the same frequency as Bluetooth (2.4GHz). Other possible causes are: the distance between sender and receiver is too big, or both devices are in no direct line (furniture or walls blocking direct sight).