Pro-Ject Speed Box IIElectronically regulated speed change unit for Turntables
A very useful accessory for most Pro-Ject turntables (excluding turntables listed below), that do not have built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box II performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm. The quartz regulation and fi lter circuit gives a stable speed reference.
Good sound from sound technology
• Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation
• Clean Quartz clock generated sinus wave voltage decoupled from mains interference
• Metal case shields the electronic from vibrational and electromagnetic nterference
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• * Electronic speed change between 33 and 45 r.p.m.
• ** 78 r.p.m. also possible after fitting accessory pulley
• All functions microprocessor controlled
• Outboard power supply included
• Available in silver or black finish
Only models with mains socket 16V/AC power supply.
!!! CAUTION !!!
Debut III USB & Speed Box II are not compatible
Please do not use Speed Box II with following turntables:
Pro-Ject 1.2 E, Debut Phono, Debut Phono USB, Debut III E, 2Xperience Comfort*
(* electronic speed change 33/45 already built-in)
Using Speed Box II with following turntables, electronic speed change 33/45rpm is possible(no 78rpm):
Essential (all types), Debut III, 2Xperience Acryl, 2Xperience Classic, 2Xperience SuperPack, 6perspeX, 6perspeX SuperPack, RPM 1.3 Genie, RPM 9.1, RPM 9.1 SuperPack, RPM 9.1 Acryl, RPM 9.2 Evolution and RPM 10.1 Evolution
Following turntables come with built-in electronic speed change (Speed Box) 33/45/78rpm out of the box:
Pro-Ject Debut III/Phono SB, Xpression III Comfort, RPM 5 SuperPack, RPM 5.1 SuperPack, RPM 6.1 SB, RPM 6.1 SB SuperPack and Xtension
Debut Carbon and Debut Carbon Esprit can not be used with the Speed Box II because they require a 230 volt connection.