Pro-Ject RPM 3 CarbonManual turntable
• Precision belt drive using free-standing synchronous motor
• Central mass point optimizes vibrancy behaviour
• Ultra precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Platter made from MDF using vinyl mat
• 10” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
• Magnetic antiskating
• Counterweight with TPE damping
• Available with or without Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge
• 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
• Lid available as an option
Ingenious entry to the world of audiophile luxury
RPM 3 Carbon utilises evolutionary enhancements to improve the performance of RPM series: A low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability.
A 10“ S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum. This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a magnetic antiskating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
RPM 3 Carbon n/c: € 650,00
RPM 3 Carbon 2M silver: € 699,00
EISA Award Winner 2015-2016
Accessories for better sound and for playing 45rpm records:
Recommended phono electronics:
Accessories needed to play 78rpm gramophone records:
Playing 78rpm gramophone records is not possible with RPM 3 Carbon turntable!
Hi-Fi News Yearbook 2015 (UK): "What really marks it our from the crowd is its sheer 'completeness', delivering a sound that hugely exceeds the of its modes parts."
Hi-Fi News 10/2015 (UK): "European turntable of the year 2015/2016"
Stereo 10/2015 (Germany): "European turntable of the year 2015/2016"
Hi-Fi News 09/2015 (UK): "Delivers a performance that lives and breathes in a surprisingly persuasive manner!"