Please only purchase from authorized Pro-Ject
Partners. The international Pro-Ject 2 year warranty is only valid when bought from official Partners.
Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 GenieINGENIOUS ENTRY TO THE AUDIOPHILE WORLD
Radical design with no compromise on sound quality at the lowest price possible. All ingredients, like the shape of the chassis with decoupled motor, inverted main bearing and newly designed tone-arm all add up to a miracle in sound for the price!
• Dust cover separately available: Cover It RPM 5/1
Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6" tone-arm
• Chassis available in matt black, glossy black, red and white
• A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
• The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is made of medium density fibre.
• A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8,6 S
• The turntable is supplied with an Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
RPM 1.3 Genie / 2M Red
SRP: € 365,00
Accessories for better sound and for playing 45rpm records:
Recommended phono electronics:
Accessories needed to play 78rpm gramophone records:
Playing 78rpm gramophone records is not possible with RPM 1.3 Genie turntable!
STEREO 12/2011: OUTSTANDING - Strong entry into the analogue world!